Sunday, December 13, 2009

Wrinkle treatment at 19?

Since I turned 19, I have noticed deep wrinkles under my eyes, dark circles, and puffiness. It makes my face look harsh and old. I'll be 20 soon and this is really worrying me. Is there anything out there that will help me with these wrinkles? I don't want botox at such a young age. Are there product that aren't harsh that I can use? Please help! Thank you.Wrinkle treatment at 19?
Learn to Relax....Drink More Water...we all know how much...8/8oz...but we just don't do it. I agree with the others about sleep if you are not getting enough, at 19 you think you all grown up...but actually your body has a long long way to go, so figure out how much is ';enough'; for ';you'; and stick to it...change your schedule so that you can get what your body needs in order to function properly...you are young enough now to start developing the ';right habits'; for you. If you don't do it now you WILL crash later..it might be wrinkles today and something worse tomorrow. So get yourself on the healthier me program and make your life's schedule and plans around that and WoW will you see wonders. You'll preform better at what you do and that will decrease stress etc etc. start a good chain reaction that will build good things in your body, mind, heart and life...you won't regret it, even if your wrinkles never go away...they may save your life by reminding you that you need to take care of you!! Take care of You:)Wrinkle treatment at 19?
I started getting fine lines at age 16. Here's what a dermatologist told me: sunscreen sunscreen sunscreen.





Daily use sunscreen even if you're not going to wear make-up


Use a moisturizer with SPF 15 if you do wear make-up


Use foundations with SPF 15 as your make-up


Wear sunglasses that block UVA and UVB(good for your eyes too)


Exfoliate with a gentle scrub


If you have dry skin, use a night moisturizer


For under-eye circles %26amp; puffiness, you should get more sleep and use products with caffeine in them or I hear cucumbers work.





I also like Avon products. My use of them dropped off after I had kids, but now that I turn 29 next week I've noticed crow's feet start, so I've ordered more. I like the Anew line, but there are also cheaper options out there in the stores. Find a line plumper, a lightening cream, and a good moisturizer that's not oily (with SPF 15 or higher, of course)





Also, some make-up can make wrinkles worse by settling in those fine lines. Never sleep with make-up on, and if you notice your foundation settling in the lines, switch to a different brand.
Get a good paying job, then find a good Doctor to get a face lift, are just learn to live with what you have, don't try to be something you are not.
deep wrinkles under my eyes, dark circles, and puffiness are all sings of tiredness or lack of sleep.





try the new garnier eye roll on for eyes or a moisturizer and try getting 8 hours sleep a night
Woman spend their youth trying to look older, and their prime trying to look younger. Make up your minds!
Sleep more by sounds of it... When did people get wrinkles at 19
lol so there not wrinkes then

No comments:

Post a Comment