Sunday, December 13, 2009

What's the best drugstore anti-wrinkle treatment?

I'm only 21, but thanks to years of lifeguarding (yes, I wear sunscreen!) I have several DEEP lines on my forehead. What is the best drugstore anti-wrinkle treatment? I can't spend more than $20.





I've used Garnier Ultra-lift night cream and a few other night creams (can't remember) and didn't really see much of a difference, so I may be looking for a serum?





What's the best and how long does it take to see effects? And how much effects?What's the best drugstore anti-wrinkle treatment?
Neutrogena and Olay both have good ranges of anti-wrinkle creams and one Anti-Aging cream from Boots was proven to work on some TV show. You can find helpful reviews of creams and other skincare and cosmetic products at this site...





www.makeupalley.com





:)

No comments:

Post a Comment