Sunday, December 13, 2009

Could somebody tell me what they have found to be the best treatment for aging and wrinkles?

I am 41 and actually dont have many wrinkles yet but I always try to take care of myself as best as I can. I even use age defying makeup. But I would like to know what works for some of you in make up and skin care products.Could somebody tell me what they have found to be the best treatment for aging and wrinkles?
Drink lots of water. Try to limit sugar intake. Avoid fried foods. Wash face with gentle cleanser twice a day. NEVER go to bed wtih makeup on and ALWAYS use a moisturizer while sleeping. Oh, and a lotion with SPF is nice during the day. The sun is terrible. Wear sunglasses to avoid squinting and increasing your crows feet.





I'm 31 and I still look like I'm in my teens. I credit it to being very diligent about diet and skin care.Could somebody tell me what they have found to be the best treatment for aging and wrinkles?
SUNSCREEN%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;don't smoke, drink water and Viamin E and Omega 3 (especially from sources like ';wild'; salmon...)





moisturizer and rest
Free beauty tips on natural and homemade methods to aging and wrinkles


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Also read.......natural and homemade methods to:


Skincare/Acne cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/


Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/


Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/Hair removal/


Henna on hair/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair


Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure


Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness


Makeup/Hair styles


http://geebal.blogspot.com
Time Wise Miracle Set, www.marykay.com/aubryzimmerman

No comments:

Post a Comment