Sunday, December 13, 2009

Could anyone reccommend an effective anti wrinkle/ageing treatment?

i look after my skin(now!)and have spent a fortune on creams, but feel i need to take more drastic action.i need something that will firm up my skin, erase wrinkles and generally just give it a boost really.wondered about microdermabrasion or some other non surgical treatments.wondered if anyone has tried any of these treatments and what results you saw.many thanks.Could anyone reccommend an effective anti wrinkle/ageing treatment?
u can use pure vitamine E oilCould anyone reccommend an effective anti wrinkle/ageing treatment?
Carita makes a GREAt anti-wrinkle product line! It is costly, but really works!
I also recommend Avon's Anew line. It works wonders at a fraction of the price as is backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee AND has won a beauty award! Anew Clinical's Advanced Wrinkle Corrector is the at-home answer to wrinkle-filling injections. Start rebuilding collagen in just 48 hours! It's exclusive 4D wrinkle-reverse tech is designed to help reduce the length, depth and number of visible wrinkles. It also gives you a brighter complexion for younger looking tone. Tested, tried and true. Send me your e-mail address and I'll copy you the commercial that airs on t.v.





I also suggest Anew's Retroactive+ 2-in-1 Cleanser. It is infused with rejuvi-cell repair tech and michrospheres filled with skin enhancing ingredients. Anew's one step cleanser and toner is the perfect way to fortify skin morning and night.





For fresher, more radiant skin in a matter of minutes, use Anew Clinical's Micro-exfoliant. You will look and feel younger after the first application, honest! Hey, 100% satisfaction guaranteed honest! Anew's creamy treatment with aluminum oxide microbead exfoliants removes dead surface skin; smoothes, refines and retexturizes; and improves the appearance of sundamaged skin, softens the appearance of spots and discolorations, and accelarates skin renewal for healthier, younger looking skin.





Go to the website below and get free shipping for orders over $40, with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Lose nothing but the signs of aging!





Best wishes,


Certified Beauty Advisor
no but staying out the sun can dramatically reduce the appearance for lines and wrinkles. anything with SPF 15 or higher is good.
check out the below website and click ';shop now'; and under skin care scroll down to skin firmers...these are awesome (magic in a bottle)...It strecthes your skin an makes your wrinkles less visible...





now for your microderm we have Microderm庐 Abrasion Facial Buffering Creme. To view this product scroll down to skin problems





email me at beauticontrol06@yahoo.com
I have the best thing to do if you want to look radiant without surgery.


I had reconstructive surgery after a mastectomy--no drama, it was years ago and I'm fine. My plastic surgeon does a lot of peels, dermabrasions and of course surgeries. But, she also carries medical skin care lines. I used an 18 week product to get my skin to it's best. First i got a micro peel. 3 days later I started using the 'Obagi Nu Derm System'. I used it morning and night for 18 weeks. It was great to watch it get better and better. Now, I get a Refinity peel about 3 times a year and I use the Refinity Skin Care line to keep it up. The skin care line is only 3 or 4 products--your decision--and hardly takes any time. It is incredible the comments I get on my skin and my husband is 8 years younger than me. Everyone thinks he is older, been accused of robbing the cradle lol it's thrilling! Of course, now he wants to do it. If you want a noticeable change go through either a plastic surgeon or dermatologist. BTW, not covered by insurance lol. Good luck, I wish I could know what you decide to do and how it turns out. Oh, I have a great hint, after you get your initial Obagi kit---as you run out of most of the products (some u must get from doc) you can order it online at www.obagisale.com. Then, if u begin the refinity--the peels r at the doc's office but, you can order it online at www.dermstore.com usually at a better price.
I was just like you and spent so much money on creams and serums, I've tried them all. The best one's for me were Philosophy and Lancome High Resolution.


I tried microdermabrasion with little results. The best results I have ever had is with BOTOX and PHOTO FACIAL. Depending on how much you need or want it could cost anywhere from $200 to $400. You get really noticeable results! The PHOTO FACIAL gets rid of fine lines, broken capilaries, acne scares, freckles, large pores, discoloration, it really changes the look of your skin. I love it.


I'm 31 and people think I'm in my 20's.
try Wal-mart brand shoe polish...it's a celebrity secret.
loreal aging cream and stay out of sun.
Ultrasonic Facial


http://www.google.com/search?hl=en%26amp;q=ult鈥?/a>





Juvederm


www.juvedermusa.com





Vitalize Peel


www.skinmedica.com





Fraxel


www.fraxel.com





Derma wave


www.noneedlemesotherapy.com
Aloette is a company specializing in anti-aging skin care, and they have some wonderful products that will do exactly what you're looking for. I've been a fan of this brand for years, but no one really knows about it. Here are some products to try:


Enzyme Peel (non-abrasive):


http://www.aloette.com/Skin_Care/Exfolia鈥?/a>


Time Repair Serum


http://www.aloette.com/Skin_Care/Anti-Ag鈥?/a>


Skin Renewal Mud Mask with green tea - excellent at firming skin


http://www.aloette.com/Skin_Care/Exfolia鈥?/a>
I was given a sample of Loreal age reperfect foundation .. and it is great .. it evens out skintone and makes lines disappear ... you only need use a tiny amount and has a really light feel .. looks so natural . Have now bought a big pot and use it everyday and had people saying how well I look ..
Sounds like you really need to visit a MedSpa or Aesthetic Derm office. Your best options are microderm, Peels, Photorejuvenation or injectables. The best solution should be one of these or a combination depending on your needs and goals.





The site http://www.healthySkinPortal.com has info on procedures and lists providers based on positive surveys from previous customers.
I don't know of any anti-wrinkle creams that are really good, but I have always heard that you should make sure whatever you use has SPF sunscreen/sunblock in it.
I have sensitive skin so I use products by Olay Definity. You can log on to Olay.com to get anwers concerning you skin type. I hope this info helps you.
I recommend 2 products because friends of mine are using them : Revitol anti aging at http://www.squidoo.com/Revitol-Anti-Agin鈥?/a> and Athena 7 Minute Lift at http://www.squidoo.com/Athena-7-Minute-L鈥?/a>





Microdermabrasion is a ';micro-peeling';. Once a week is recommended for thick skin and once every two weeks for thin skin. You can do it in beauty institute or buy a home machine.





You can learn more at http://www.bionoface.com/english/index.p鈥?/a>


This is the french company that invented the first microdermabrasion machine for home use.
the best i can reccommend in the form of at home products is the elizabeth grant essence of torricelumn collection, i use the whole range even though i am under 30 yet i believe prevention is better than cure and i do seem to of noticed a difference with faint lines under my eyes, in that they have diminished.
Talk to your local Avon rep. Avon has great products at great prices. THey also have 100% satisfaction garauntee.
Drink a glass of Red wine a night. Don't stress.
How's your diet and sleep schedule?





It's important to get enough sleep and eat healthy and drink enough water.





I love Neutrogena's Face Lotion because it reduces the appearance of fine lines. A little lotion goes a long way, so use sparingly. This site below will help you determine which


products to use for your situation.





http://neutrogena.com/PersonalEvaluation鈥?/a>
  • sunshine
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment