Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Has anyone tried the Murad Eye Treatment Complex, or another good eye cream for fine lines/wrinkles?

I'm 21 and prematurely aging! I dont smoke or anything, I eat well, exercise, and drink lots of water. I have fine lines/ wrinkles on my lower lids and outer corners. This has happened all within a year, I really need some help. Please suggest some products that you have personally used or have had close friends use. I'm thinking of using the murad eye treatment complex, but I have sensitive skin and I'm afraid it will be too harsh.Has anyone tried the Murad Eye Treatment Complex, or another good eye cream for fine lines/wrinkles?
Elizabeth Arden Prevage is an excellent eye cream! Although it runs around $98. I've never tried Murad......

No comments:

Post a Comment