Sunday, December 13, 2009

What is the best treatment for face wrinkles?

Botox.What is the best treatment for face wrinkles?
If you do not drink enough water, it can cause dehydration of the skin, causing loss of elasticity and wrinkle formation. Drink at least 8 glasses of water, more if you exercise a lot or the weather is hot. Plenty of fresh fruits and vegetable will provide nutrients to the skin and prevent wrinkles.Hope this link provides more cheap and natural remedies for wrinkles .What is the best treatment for face wrinkles?
where it depends on your skin if you would like more in detailed on what soot's your need you can e mail me
You don't need any of those expensive, unnatural,


potentially harmful procedures. There is a safe, NATURAL, low cost, very effective treatment that has helped many(see


best Answers - my profile).





REALLY DOES diminish wrinkles and makes you look considerably younger. Discovered when seeking cures for many facial skin disorders, including acne, scars, pores, spots, moles, oily skin, dry skin.etc. Treatment permanently gets rid of all of them and gives a flawless, blemish free, healthy skin AND reverses skin aging, removes age spots and discolorations. Use an organic or pure natural oil - olive or coconut are good - regularly massage (everyday is best) with a quite strong, vigorous motion. It's the key to it working. Do at night as it makes face flushed. Skin clinics might tell you to only massage gently - they are wrong - in over 20 years of use it's proved to be only beneficial. Stimulation hastens shedding of old skin and forces a clear, tighter one to emerge with less blemishes and wrinkles noticeably reduced - stick with it and see results in about 1 week, and remarkably better ones over a period of weeks. Initially, skin has to adjust %26amp; if soreness, or reactions happen - stop %26amp; resume when you can. Find the pace that works for you - it's different for every person. Keep up a massage routine(not as vigorous) after that %26amp; will continue improving.


Try it, you will be happy that you did. If apply to entire face and neck you will not need to use any other product of any kind ever again. Skin will have a naturally healthy glow and tone and will naturally moisturise. Only unhealthy skins need all those OTC treatments. Also made me look considerably younger - I am often thought to be 15 years younger than I actually am. Diet matters also. I found that having a primarily wholefood vegetarian diet with a lot of raw vegetables and fruits, nuts, essential grains and natural oils, avoiding sodas, excessive salt (I. E. restaurant meals) %26amp; unhealthy heavily processed foods helped my skin tremendously. But also much walking and exercising and being good to myself were even better treatments.





SOURCE(S): Over 20 years of research into natural treatments for skin, scalp and hair disorders.
Hi! I've seen friends who has gone for Thermage %26amp; it works. But because it's painful + cost a 'bomb', I didn't have it done.


I've been using Prevage by Elizabeth Arden for 3 mths now %26amp; I swear that it works. Read such wonderful reviews + their advertisements but honestly was sceptical initially(aren't we all) but thought what the heck, I'll give it a try %26amp; I've no regrets. It cost about Singapore $250+ for 50ml but if you use it once a day like me, it can last you I think for 4-5mths. Friends have commented about how I look %26amp; I've shared with them. Now 3 of them are using it %26amp; they've notice an improvement %26amp; have even recommended it to their other friends.


Now I'm eager to try Prevage Eyes. Waiting for my trip to L.A to get it. FYI, it costs S$178 in Singapore but only S$95 (before tax in the U.S) Presently I'm using La Prairie - Cellular Radiance Eye Cream which cost S$480 for 15ml! It works well but because it's so ex., will give Prevage Eye a try %26amp; you know what? I'm pretty confident it'll work just as well as the Prevage anti-aging treatment.


Well, hope it works beautifully for you as it has for me.


You have a good day ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment