Sunday, December 13, 2009

Best Aging/Wrinkle Treatment for VERY OILY skin?

Please tell me the best over the counter Aging/Wrinkle Treatment for VERY OILY skin. Thanks!Best Aging/Wrinkle Treatment for VERY OILY skin?
I my self have very oil skin! I have found that Arbonne anti-aging is very good for my skin being oily! I also do use the acne line because I have had acne up until the last month or so! I also do you a lot of the anti-aging now and love what I am seeing! What are you looking for? eye cream or a whole line for anti-aging! Email and i can help you find what you are looking for I am sure that Arbonne will have something for you!!I also have samples that I could send you! I also have a web site that you can ck out! just go to my profile and ck it out!





I would love to help you!!Best Aging/Wrinkle Treatment for VERY OILY skin?
Even with oily skin, you always want to moisturize. But you want to be careful and select a moisturizer that's right for you. Avoid products that contain hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid is actually great for skin, but it will make oily skin even oilier. Look for words like ';Oil Free'; on the bottle.





Spa treatments are also always great. They work for any and all skin types, too. Microdermabrasion, dermal fillers, and laser treatments can all counter the effects of aging. Some lasers have problems with darker skin, but a treatment like Thermage actually works for any skin tone and complexion.





http://www.healthyskinportal.com/ has a lot of info on skin conditons and spa treatments.
If you are looking for home remedy to reduce wrinkles, try this.


Smear honey on your face and leave it for as long as possible (but 5-10mins a day will do). then rinse off with tepid water mixed with a teaspoon of cider vinegar - this has a neutral pH and will act as a toner.





And if you have some bucks, Lifecell anti wrinkle cream would be a good choice. You can have more information here.





http://www.lifecellskinreviews.com/
There are certain ingredients that wrinkle creams should contain. See below.





www.healthy-skincare. com/wrinkle-cream.html

No comments:

Post a Comment