Sunday, December 13, 2009

Ultra-Lift wrinkle treatment for under eye??!?!?

i'm 19 and have realize my under eyes look pretty haggard and am getting some wrinkles...I found I had ssome Garnier Nutritioiste Ultra Life daily targeted deep wrinkle treatment, can I use this for under my eyes? Or is it meant for different kind of wrinkles???





and is there anything else i can do to help/prevent this??? i'm so youngg! :(





Thanks for your advice :)Ultra-Lift wrinkle treatment for under eye??!?!?
You are young! I would suggest mainly getting more sleep and eating well. Sleep can really make your eyes look haggard, so I would suggest you try doing that first. Next, you need to get a cream that is made for under the eyes. There are many in drugstores that are usually called under eye treatments. You only want to use a little. Dot a bit under your eye (not right under the eyelashes) and at the side of the eyes where crows feet form when you smile. I wouldn't worry too much about this. It's probably more about other things you are doing. You probably aren't getting wrinkles, but using eyecream will help prevent them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment