Sunday, December 13, 2009

My wife have a wrinkled toes and runs on half of her feet. Can anybody give me a remedy or treatment for that

my wife have a wrinkled toes and runs to half of her feet. can anybody give me on how to treat or what remedies and treatment without injection and laser cuz it's very expensive.My wife have a wrinkled toes and runs on half of her feet. Can anybody give me a remedy or treatment for that
WTF?My wife have a wrinkled toes and runs on half of her feet. Can anybody give me a remedy or treatment for that
I am not trying to be funny, but maybe you described your wife problems/description a little wrong or weird. Because I really don't understand. So, I can understand why the person that answered first, answer was '; WTF ';, although I would have summed it up with just a '; WT ';.





Not trying to be funny, but it sounds like you are joking, and your description, sounds like it could be a monkey or an ape minus the appearance of hair. Sorry dude, that serious !!!!





Just check with a doctor, please no self diagnosis, that could only make it worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment