Sunday, December 13, 2009

I am 32 yr old, what is best for anti-wrinkle treatment for my oily skin.?

What is the best skin care product for me, i have fair skin,some frekles and pimple prone skin. Hope you could help me? ThanksI am 32 yr old, what is best for anti-wrinkle treatment for my oily skin.?
I recommend you to read a basic guide , how to take care of your skin accordingly with your age





http://www.mouradskin.com/yourskin.html





If you want to contact me for a additional question:





http://www.mouradskin.com/contactus.htmlI am 32 yr old, what is best for anti-wrinkle treatment for my oily skin.?
Oil of olay total effects for blemish prone skin - it's the only anti-aging product I know of that specifically for oily, blemish-prone skin. I can't completely attest to it's effectiveness because I'm still pretty young, but it certainly works for taming blemishes, while hydrating, smoothing, and evening out skin tone - even makes pores look smaller.
Be gentle with your skin and it will go a long way in keeping it smooth and supple. Gently massage the marks with glycerin-honey mixture. Dip a cotton pad in unbeaten egg white, and smooth it across wrinkles. Leave it on for an hour and remove it with a cotton dipped in ice-cold water. Check out http://useinfo-wrinkles.blogspot.com/ for more useful info.
mix honey with carrot juice and apply this mixture on your face daily.


it is the bessssssssst anti wrinkle solution in the world.trust me !!
Strivetin if u dun mind the cost

No comments:

Post a Comment