Sunday, December 13, 2009

Does banana work as an anti-wrinkle treatment???

my friend told me that banana is a good anti-wrinkle treatment. is she right???Does banana work as an anti-wrinkle treatment???
My husband has a lot more wrinkles than I do because he works out in the sun (construction) everyday. He found ONLY one product helped him with his facial wrinkles which he uses only 2-3 times a week. This lady hooked us up - maybe she can help you, too.





http://www.youngerin10.comDoes banana work as an anti-wrinkle treatment???
I know that I have never seen a wrinkled banana, but would question the value of banana on the face. I have seen a lot of chimps with wrinkled lips.
I always heard that avacado worked as an anti-aging treatment mask.
I'd like to know myself. Do you rub it on your skin? Or eat it? Or blend it?





TX Mom
no but they do help keep your face clean
no, people are stupid
banana has been proven as a good anti-wrinkle treatment.. it's as simple as mashing a ripe banana to leave on your skin for at least 15 minutes.. we don't realize the hidden wonders in our kitchen.. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment