Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What is the best treatment for facial wrinkles?

VITAMINE e CREAM


OR GLYCOLIC SKIN PEELSWhat is the best treatment for facial wrinkles?
I am 38, when i was 14 I was tolf to use 2 cups of vineger to even the ph in my skin- it always does. Over the counter creams and treatments never do what vineger does- vineger not only evens the ph in your skin, but it takes out the toxins from your hair, evens out any troubles ';you know where';, and is all around the best treatment due to the natural acid in it. The acid actually helps wash away dead skin, and if you shave in a vineger bath it prevents those razor burns or bumps. Hands down vineger is the cheapest, but it is also the most effective way to bring back your youthful glow-What is the best treatment for facial wrinkles?
i've used Olay since I was preteen,,I'm in my 30's now..and everyone says I look early 20's. Good enough for me. Moisturize day and night!
mud mask
Get fat. No, I am not kidding. Chubby cheeks will smooth out wrinkles better than any cream or lotion.
FACELiFT =]
moisturize moisturize and moisturize some more oh ya drink lots of water
Microdermabrasion works good!!


Remember to protect your face from the sun always!!
BOTOX
Glycolic acid peels - go to a local skin spa - many cosmetic surgeons have spas attached to their clinics. Well worth it to use their quality products. Over the counter stuff doesn't do much.
a fresh facial of course

No comments:

Post a Comment