Sunday, December 13, 2009

Is there wrinkle treatment for sensative break-out prone skin?

I don't have too many wrinkles, but I have these wrinkles in between my eyes from squinting and not wearing glasses as a kid. The problem is that I have oily sensitive skin. Any heavy cream with oil and/or fragrance is going to give me a rash or pimples. I don't have money for Botox, etc.Is there wrinkle treatment for sensative break-out prone skin?
You need a water based skin cream.Avon,s is a really good one and so is marcell.To stop your skin from breaking out use a skin toner to close your pours and a skin wash .I have try ed nuetragina and it was not good for my skin made it itchy but may be good for you.I use Olay and it is a good product and my sister uses Aveeno and she has sensitive skin and her skin is beautiful and it is oil free.

No comments:

Post a Comment