Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Prevent wrinkles a treatment to start using in your 20s??

I am in my 20s and I am looking for a treatment that I can start using now to prevent wrinkles from appearing early in life. Any suggestions??Prevent wrinkles a treatment to start using in your 20s??
Mary Kay! Excellent anti-aging line and it won't break you out! Plus, there are formulas for normal to dry skin and for oily and combo skin. I recommend Using the TimeWise 3 in 1 cleanser (lasts 3 months), the night and day solutions (last 6-9 months) and the timewise moisturizer (lasts about 6 months). Also, use the anti-aging eye cream and the microdermabrasion. The microdermabrasion is my FAVORITE product! It refines pores, softens skin and minimizes appearance of fine lines. It has really improved my skin. Look at the link on my profile.... Everything on the website is 25% off. When you purchases an entire skincare line, it is 50% off this month.Prevent wrinkles a treatment to start using in your 20s??
I'm 50 and look fantastic ( at least my face skin does )





I wore large brimmed hats in the strong sun. Always apply a total sunblock to face and neck.





Used a moisturizer daily, with gentle washing either just water or a very, very mild cleanser.





Always got professional facials at least 4 per year. The deep ones not just the quickies.





Use an alphahydroxy lotion 3 x per week at night and a light exfoliant in between.





Drink zero alcohol, cause that junk kills your face. No smoking, no drugs, no tanning of the face or neck, plenty of rest every night.





This is what I did, my mother did it and looked great, my sister does it and looks great! Other women in my family didn't do it and don't looks so great!
moisturize...........
Wrinkle prevention starts from within, and you're being very proactive by taking steps now.





First, avoid the sun as long as you can, and stay out of tanning beds. Don't smoke cigarettes, and use alcohol in moderation. Take those vitamins ... they'll help to maintain the elasticity of the skin. If you live in a dry climate, moisturize with a lightweight moisturizer with SPF 15 every day ( Olay products ) are great. Invest in a therapeutic pillow that elevates the head ... we get many wrinkles while we sleep. If you catch yourself frowning, stop. We all know how those furrows in the forehead make a person look more stressed and older than he/she really is.





Hope this helps ... have a great week!
You should start using Mary Kay Cosmetics. Their moisturizer, foundation, and all facial products come with Anti-Aging Cream.
Make sure you always have sun protection on ex moisturizer w/ sunscreen or foundation w/ spf. The main cause of skin damage and wrinkles is caused by the sun.
If you smoke....stop.
Avoid waxing facial hair -- if repeated often it inevitably leads to wrinkles

No comments:

Post a Comment