Sunday, December 13, 2009

What is the best non-surgical approach to anti wrinkle treatments for the skin?

I dont know anything about contemporary skin treatments. I hear about things like Botox but know nothing about it. Is this the best treatment to combat aging skin? Any suggestions?What is the best non-surgical approach to anti wrinkle treatments for the skin?
Oil of Olay Regenerist products work wonders. The Thermal Skin Polisher exfoliates the skin. Tone. Then you need to put on a repair product. Estee' Lauder Perfectionist works awesome (also the collagen filler by Loreal), then follow for a moisterizer made for your skin type. This system should be used at least once a day.What is the best non-surgical approach to anti wrinkle treatments for the skin?
Oil of Olay all the way! My mom has used it since I was a kid and she still looks great. I use the Age Defying moisturizer with spf 15 for daytime and the Age Defying night cream before bedtime. I'm 34 and I'm always mistaken for a 26 year old. So, I think it's working for me :) Most important factor is to stay hydrated -drink LOTS of water.
Human growth Hormone
I am only 24, so I haven't had to try this stuff yet:


http://www.cleopatraschoice.com/index.as鈥?/a>


But I regularly use other products from this site, and they all work great for me.
hmm.. use the olay stuff i hear great things!! or avon stuff its suppose to work wonders

No comments:

Post a Comment